HOW TO ENTER
We'll have an online entry form here soon; pay by internet banking. There is no paper entry form, if this presents a problem then talk to us, we'll find a way.
We would prefer you to enter by 31 Oct but will accept late entries - in this case, factor in the late fee when calculating how much to pay. Yes you can enter on the day while we have enough maps, but turn up early to do the extra paperwork.
We often get an enquiry for a partner, and you sometimes lose a team member to injury. Please contact us if you want to come but haven't got a team - this applies right up to the day. Dang - we've lost the "Contact" tab. OK, use michael dot wood at mapsport.co.nz. Or phone him at 04 566 2645
The entry fees simply cover mapping and printing, use of the base facilities, food afterwards, insurance, and the mileage our precious volunteers have done in repeated visits for course planning. There won't be frills like spot prizes, we put all our efforts into the map and course. The fees go like this:
- $40 per person for the 9-hour rogaine, $35 for the 6-hour and $30 for the 4-hour.
- Take off $5 if you belong to an orienteering club or rogaine association.
- But add $10 if you enter after the "normal entry date"
NOW THE SPECIAL OFFERS
Can you divide by 2? If you're mathematically challenged then simply forget these discounts, haha!
- HALVE the resulting figure if you live north of Lake Taupo or south of Cook Strait. We love to have travellers and it will cost you to get here!
- HALVE the result if you're a full-time student. Yes you can have half of a half if you qualify for both!
- PAY NOTHING if you're at primary or intermediate school in 2017 (but you must be in a team with an adult)
- The date we would like to receive entries by is Thu 31 Oct. Use the late fee if the payment will arrive after this.
- The bank account number is 030502 0316515-01. Note that this (Westpac) is different from three years ago which you might possibly still have in your internet banking payees - please check. Use a reference of B18 in the first reference field, and the team or leader name in the second.
- If it's a cheque make it to "Orienteering Hutt Valley" and post it to "BigTrig Rogaine", c/o Michael Wood, 5 Atahu Grove, Lower Hutt
- If you can't make it, let us know by the closing date. We'll do a refund when the dust settles.
- After that, refunds only for circumstances beyond your control and at our discretion.
- Additions and subtractions to teams, new mobile number, change of distance, well there are so many permutations that you'd better send us an email. Contact Michael Wood, see above.
Entry List as at 4 July 18. We have compiled a Team Number from the duration (9, 6 or 3) and the last couple of digits from your entry reference number. If you want to talk to us about your entry (changes etc) you can quote either number.
|534||Getting On Famously||W Trump, V Putin, Kim J-U||5 minutes|